Friday, January 30, 2009

Best and Worst Parts

I thought that the end of the book was the best part because it was suspenseful and made me keep wanting more. Toward the end of the book I was hooked and wanted to know how it was going to end. I was almost in tears when i read the last couple pages and found out that Ethan and the baby were killed in the car wreck. I also liked the beginning becuase I can relate to the things that that Pattyn was going through.

I thought that the worst parts were when Aunt J was teaching Pattyn how to drive her truck and how to ride a horse because those are things that I already know how to do and I don't think they are that interesting. I don't think that Ellen Hopkins should have been so detailed in describing those events and should have just moved on with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment